Established in 2015, Aesthetics Media Services (also known as AesthetixMS) has made its foray into the emerging market of digital media. It seeks to provide certain specialized needs of educational institutions, companies and professionals. We are involved in publishing scholarly digital contents, scholarly content management and other services relating to the digital media. Our team makes use of the expertise of experienced people from different backgrounds in digital technology and scholarly publishing and management.
We are a Member of Publishers International Linking Association (PILA) under Crossref. We assign DOIs to our scholarly contents.
All our publications have been recently approved by the UGC and included in the UGC Journal list:
- The Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities (indexed in Scopus, EBSCO, UGC Journal List)
- Bharatiya Prajna: an Interdisciplinary Journal of Indian Studies (Indexed in Google Scholar, UGC Journal List)
- The Chitrolekha International Magazine on Art and Design (Indexed in EBSCO, Google Scholar, UGC Journal List. Now Chitrolekha Journal on Art and Design):
- Spring Magazine on English Literature (Indexed in Google Scholar, UGC Journal List.)
- Sociology Today (new journal)
We design and host journals, institutional repositories, online archives of universities and colleges and provide our expertise in digital publication and content management.
We also prepare websites institutional websites keeping in mind the special aspects of educational websites.
We also provide services for Online Admission and Accounting Software for educational institutions through our partner company.
Raghunathganj, District: Murshidabad, West Bengal, India, PIN 742225.
Email: aesthetixms [AT] gmail.com.
13, Bachaspatipara Road, Kolkata 700076.