New CFP: Vol. 8, No. 1, 2016 for the Open Issue
The Rupkatha Journal (www.rupkatha.com) is inviting papers for its Open Issue to be published in March, 2016. Papers can be submitted on any topic on:
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Literature and Arts
- Digital Humanities: Arts, Literature and the Digital Media
- Cultural Studies
- Emerging Critical Theories involving Interdisciplinary Studies
- Performance Studies
- Gender Studies: critical discussion, case study, survey.
- Aesthetic Studies: critical discussion, casestudy, computational analysis
- Astro-aesthetics, Architecture and Astronomy, Archaeoastronomy.
- Environmental Studies and the theories of Evolution
- Animal Studies: Ethics, Aesthetics, Sports, Civilization and Biodiversity
- Visual Arts (including photograhy )
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Teaching and Education
- Megalith & Rock Art Studies
- Molecular Aesthetics
- Papers should be between 3000-5000 words.
- Book reviews should be between 1000-1200 words for single and/or double book reviews.
- Submission Deadline: January 31, 2016.
- Article Status Update: by February 15, 2016. [Please do not send any query about acceptance or rejection February 15 ]
- Publication: March, 2016.