We are inviting articles on the Focus Area and the General Areas for the Vol. VIII, No. 4, 2016. Read the full details here>>
Focus Area: “The Human Sciences initiatives”
The journal has taken the initiative to encourage cross-disciplinary studies of culture, art, and the human intellectual heritage in the context of a changing world. The research community has evolved a positivist and a historiographically situated perspective for the understanding of our culture. The humanist drive has been interpreted in terms of cognition, behavior, and patterns of collectives and representation. We invite you to contribute frontline research analyses on the nature and impact of human cultural, artistic and narrative achievements based on the new sciences.
Papers can be submitted on any topic on,
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Literature and Arts
- Digital Humanities: Arts, Literature and the Digital Media
- Cultural Studies
- Emerging Critical Theories involving Interdisciplinary Studies
- Performance Studies
- Gender Studies: critical discussion, case study, survey
- Aesthetic Studies: critical discussion, casestudy, computational analysis
- Astro-aesthetics, Architecture and Astronomy, Archaeoastronomy
- Environmental Studies and the theories of Evolution
- Animal Studies: Ethics, Aesthetics, Sports, Civilization and Biodiversity
- Visual Arts (including photograhy)
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Teaching and Education
- Megalith & Rock Art Studies
- Molecular Aesthetics
Papers should be between ideally 3000-5000 words.
Book reviews should be between 1000-1200 words for single and/or double book reviews. Review articles should be above 2000 words with proper citations.
Style Sheet: APA [Read the Submission Guidelines]
Submission Deadline: October 31, 2016.
Article Status Update: by November 15, 2016. [Please do not send any query about acceptance or rejection before November 15 ]