We are very happy to inform you that the Rupkatha Journal has been approved by the UGC and included in the UGC Journal List.
Last month we were informed by Elsevier that Scopus will continue the coverage of the journal in its index in 2017.
In 2016 we became a member of Crossref (www.crossref.org) and we are assigning DOIs. Whenever you use any article, please use DOI.
We have published a new issue few days back. Now we are inviting papers and book reviews on the General Areas of our journal and on the Focus area on Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan. Please find the details below:
Focus Area: “Cohen-Dylan”
We are inviting critical articles on the lives, works and times of Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan.
To be guest-edited by
Prof. Sudev Pratim Basu, Ph D
Associate Professor of English, Department of English & Modern European Languages, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan.
Papers can be submitted on any topic on,
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Literature and Arts
- Digital Humanities: Arts, Literature and the Digital Media
- Cultural Studies
- Emerging Critical Theories involving Interdisciplinary Studies
- Performance Studies
- Gender Studies: critical discussion, case study, survey
- Aesthetic Studies: critical discussion, casestudy, computational analysis
- Astro-aesthetics, Architecture and Astronomy, Archaeoastronomy
- Environmental Studies and the theories of Evolution
- Animal Studies: Ethics, Aesthetics, Sports, Civilization and Biodiversity
- Visual Arts (including photograhy)
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Teaching and Education
- Megalith & Rock Art Studies
- Molecular Aesthetics
Papers should be between ideally 3000-5000 words.
Book reviews should be between 1000-1200 words for single and/or double book reviews. Review articles should be above 2000 words with proper citations.
Style Sheet: APA [Read the Submission Guidelines]
Submission Deadline: February 15, 2017.
Article Status Update: by March 15, 2017. [Please do not send any query about acceptance or rejection before this date.]